Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dog has Bad Teeth and allergies to common products!?

I adopted a 7 year old Maltese. Found out he has food allergies and bad teeth. He can not eat, beef, chicken, corn without breaking out with soars all over his little body. Vet told me to feed him home cooked lamb and long grain rice. He is doing better but I'm concerned because I used to feed him hard food and rawhides to help him keep his teeth clean but he is so allergic to everything. I need help with other suggestions to help keep his teeth clean. He will not let me brush his teeth either. Any one with experiance they could share? Any tips? Thanks!

Dog has Bad Teeth and allergies to common products!?
I know there is special dog food you can give him, my friends dog had a similar problem and they feed her some special type of dog food. i can't remember what it was called and the dog died of old age, so I don't want to ask. I would try doing a search on special dog allergy food though.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment