Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I get possibly get rid of a jagged edge that a dentist left after a cleaning?

I get anal about these dumb things. But recently I would say about last month I went to for a teeth cleaning and the dentist drilled my teeth and cleaned them. Somehow a spot got left behind it's kind of hard to describe but I would say it feels like a dot or a jagged edge. I went back this month and he tells me nothing appears to be abnormal and he drilled my teeth again and tried to get it and he missed again. It's really bugging me because now a habit has formed and I would like to know how to get rid of it without going back to the dentist. It's on my lower bottom front teeth. Any suggestions? Thank you.

How can I get possibly get rid of a jagged edge that a dentist left after a cleaning?
Get an emory board (fingernail file) and file it yourself??? Just a thought...I would do it. :o)
Reply:take a fine grit emery board and go over the spot till smooth



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment