Saturday, July 25, 2009

Will it hurt getting a new wire after getting my teeth cleaned?

I have braces and my orthodontist said that when i go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned they have to take out the wire. Then i have to go back to the orthodontist to get a new wire put in. Will it hurt?

Will it hurt getting a new wire after getting my teeth cleaned?
Hi! Absolutely NOT! This is part of the routine and I do it all the time. The wire is part of the process to gently move your teeth and taking this off to do a great job to clean your teeth to prevent decay is VERY important. After your dentist cleans your teeth, your Ortho will put the wire back and it is no big deal. The great part is you will have unreal beautiful teeth and a smile to match. Keep up the good work. You will look spectaculair and love your smile for the rest of your life. If you have any other questions, please ask. Marie



Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment