Monday, April 20, 2009

Any way to clean your teeth when you don't have access to a sink/brush?

I generally try to brush my teeth after every meal. However, five days out of the week, I%26#039;m not at home most of the day and either at work or school. It isn%26#039;t really practical for me to find a sink to use some mouthwash or brush my teeth, so I was wondering if there were any other solutions I could use to clean my teeth after lunch.





I realize there are mints/gum but those really just make your breath smell nice, and don%26#039;t actually clean them.





I%26#039;m really particular about keeping my teeth clean, so it bugs me when I have to wait until I get home in the evening to clean my teeth after lunch.

Any way to clean your teeth when you don%26#039;t have access to a sink/brush?
There is just the thing for you, a sewak/miswak. It is like a tooth brush but its dry so you don%26#039;t need any water or anything. You can buy it at eBay if you don%26#039;t find it at the local stores, but it%26#039;s really good and use full !





G¤¤d Luck ^.^ !
Reply:Try these, they sell them at the store. Here is a link to the picture.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/skydancer/3...



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment