Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleaning your teeth.?

Ok, so I have braces. And, I brush my teeth well atleast I think I do. But, whenever I go to my orthodontist appointment, the person whos working on me says you got alot of caked on food here. And it makes me mad becuase I brushed my teeth like 5 times before I came. So, I got a appointment Wednsday. So my question is how can I brush it well enough for everything to get out?

Cleaning your teeth.?
when u first got ur braces didnt they tell u how to take care of them? if they did not tell them that u are trying to take care of it but are not sure how they will give u literature that will answer all your questions.
Reply:You need to make sure that you are keeping up with regular cleanings at your dentist office. You may need to invest in an electric toothbrush. The Sonicare is excellent for people in braces. With your manual toothbrush, just make sure you%26#039;re taking your time and brushing for 3-5 minutes each time you brush. You also need to remember to brush above, below, and around your brackets. Hope this helps :)



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment